Police release new photos in hunt for Manchester bomb clues
- Author: Salvatore Jensen Jun 09, 2017,
Jun 09, 2017, 10:12
British police say they have arrested a new suspect in connection with the investigation into last month's terror attack that killed at least 22 people, including seven children, at the Manchester Arena at the end of a concert.
Images and video posted to social media showed officers making the arrest, and cars being towed from the forecourt.
The new arrest follows the evacuation Friday afternoon of an area in Rusholme after police identified a auto they said "may be significant to the investigation". The 24-year-old was arrested after the Royal Logistics Corp bomb disposal team were scrambled to a white Nissan Micra parked close to Devell House.
Greater Manchester Police said Sunday the man was let go without being charged with a crime.
The man is the 17th that has been arrested in connection with May 22 attacks.
Grande returned to Britain on Friday ahead of the One Love Manchester concert on to benefit victims.
Pop star Ariana Grande has made a surprise visit to her young fans injured in the Manchester Arena.
The singer was also photographed with nurses at the hospital and dozens of other patients including 14-year-old Evie Mills, who was visited by the Queen in the same hospital days after the attack.