Anthony Joshua Tells Floyd 'Get Me On Mayweather Vs McGregor Undercard'

Mayweather retired from boxing, but the unbeaten former champion has been involved in a back-and-forth battle with McGregor for quite some time.

"Get me on the undercard!", Joshua told Mayweather on iFL TV when the pair met at a fan event on Saturday. "No. 50 may be against Conor McGregor, but we'll just have to wait and see".

However, despite the fact that the 22-year-old Davis entered yet another stunning performance to move to 18-0 with 17 stoppage wins and further establish himself as one of boxing's best young fighters, members of the press seemed more interested in asking Mayweather about a possible comeback and that ubiquitously discussed potential showdown with UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor.

White and McGregor (21-3) have already come to terms on their end of a fight, for which Mayweather is an overwhelming favorite.

"If he signed the contract - I'm over here working, I'm always working".

"If I do fight, there's a 90 per cent chance it's against Conor McGregor", Mayweather said last week.

Mayweather added: "We are going to tweak a few things because his last fight it went eight or nine?"

"Am I wrong cause I wanna get it on till I die".

The application was missing some medical documents but the Nevada State Athletic Commission will consider McGregor's request once those are provided, the reports said.

"For me and McGregor?"

He added: "Like I said before, when the history books are written, when you look at the records, hate it or love it, they gonna say Floyd Mayweather was a victor". "When it's time to do what I have to, I'll look tremendous and sharp".

- The Octagon will setup shop in Sweden for a special Sunday event, as UFC Fight Night 109 goes down from Stockholm.

  • Julie Sanders