Floyd Mayweather says he will NOT fight Conor McGregor
- Author: Joanne Flowers Feb 15, 2017,
Feb 15, 2017, 16:10
Last month, Money Mayweather expressed his interest in facing off against Conor. Mayweather made it clear (again) that he is happily retired and apparently has no plans to return to the ring. "If any changes are to come, be sure that I will be the first to let the world know".
This is Mayweather's response to speculations swirling around the internet that he will be fighting UFC's lightweight champion, Conor McGregor.
Mayweather's latest post references the UFC's insistence that the organization would have to be involved in any potential deal involving McGregor, who is under contract with the organization.
McGregor has obtained a boxing licence granted by the California State Athletic Commission, which would allow him to box in the USA state, as part of his pursuit of a cross-sport showdown with Mayweather.
Looking ahead, this fantasy fight involving Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor will remain but unlikely to prosper. This is because the boxer posted two more updates on his social media account. The MMA stud has trolled retired boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and added some tension in their never-ending viral beef. "The fans want this fight".
UFC superstar Conor McGregor is savage.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic may play soccer, but he has a physique that would be well suited to the fight game. Ibrahimovic may be 35-years-old but he is still supremely fit and athletic, and is competing in the toughest competition in the soccer world. Once sorted, Floyd Mayweather said, "then have your people get in touch with my people". He was initially offered $25 million by White to face McGregor, something he alleges was nothing more than a bluff, ESPN reported. From the looks of it, boxing and UFC fanatics may get to witness this much-anticipated event this year. "So let's give the fans what they want to see".
How many rounds do you think Ibrahimovic would last against McGregor or Mayweather?